Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Synopsis

Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) finds himself on an unexpected journey to the fabled Fountain of Youth when a woman from his past (Penélope Cruz) forces him aboard the “Queen Anne’s Revenge,” the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane).

Ahoy, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! will be in cinemas 19 May 2011.

Wanna say thanks to Nuffnang and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Malaysia for giving us the opportunity to catch an exclusive screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in 3D, 3 days before its debut in Malaysia. Nuffnang, please do invite me :)


The best 3 things about being a pirate :)

1) I would like to be a pirate like Jack Sparrow because he will never ever die. So nobody brave enough to fight me!!

2) As a pirate, I can go to any place I want without to think about money. Its like going on free vacation!! Yahooooooooooooo...

3) Say if I'm a pirate, maybe I'm a man and could be the most handsome pirate in the world!!! “Ahoy, mateys!” So I can get beautiful ladies anytime I want. Easy come easy go!!! Maybe!! OMG..

Ahoy, mateys! I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!

Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides Official Trailer 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO