Friday, January 15, 2010

For Someone I Love


I post this for someone I love

The first time I saw you
My heart full of flowers...

My heart has the smile
You just took away the hurt



When you say you love me
I can't stop smiling...
Even it's really not funny
Since then I have been crazy...blind...

I always thinking of you...only you...
I'm happy with you...
Dont care who ever you are...
Where ever you from...
You always in my heart

I want to sing a song for you

Song that only you can hear
Containing the words...
Which totally from the bottom of my heart

Now you far from me

And I miss you so much
But I'm not sure
Either you still love me or not
So scared...

One thing I want you to do
Whatever you want...
Just tell me
Let me know everything 

I promise to hear you...
Try to give everything you want
Try to change everything as you wish
I just let everything be
As long as you happy...
Even it hurts me

Because you are my someone...

By: Ashlyn

[This is my first poem. If you found something wrong when u read, just leave your comment ok. Maybe wrong spelling, grammar or whatever... Hihi..]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO