Monday, January 04, 2010

If I have real farm

Can u imagine if u have real farm?....I wish 1 day, I have at least 1 my own real farm...hehe We can become rich if we put an effort to make the farm profitable. Tak percaya kah??? If u dont believe this, I suggest u to play this game on facebook. U can see how your coin will increase...maybe slow or maybe fast...depend on u. IF u really hardworking farmer, then u can be rich 'Touke'... Look At This...
1) Country Life - If u have enaugh coin, then u can buy machine to produce new product using source from ur own farm.

2) Farm Ville - Use ur creativity to make ur garden look pretty...

3) Burn Buddy - This 1 was my favourite game. Very easy. No need to plant too much vegetables. Unfortunately, someone will stole something from ur farm if u forgot to harvest the plant. But I dont care cuz my farm had guardian(dog)...hehehe... If u decide to rob at my farm, just forget ur intention... :-p

4) Cafe World - U may open cafe at ur land!! :-P Actually someone has play this game using my account facebook. Thanks for the person who help me to increase my coin at 'Cafe World'...love u..

5) My Aquarium - This is my online aquarium..hehehe.. Just open ur facebook and play this game. U will know how easy to bacome FARMER, CHEF, FISHMONGER...

If u excited & have a dream to involve ur self in business, why not u take whatever skill u learn even from a game...ONLINE GAME !!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO