Sunday, December 26, 2010

24-Dec-10 at I-City Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia

This year I celebrate christmas far from family...all becoz of work :(
But its OK coz am going to get back hometown on January 2011 :-P
Last Christmas Eve, i just spent my time hang around at I-City Shah Alam with my friends.
********************

This is my first time visiting this very beautiful place. Wow! New experience! There were so many colourful trees, including led christmas tree.

*******************

There are many shops and restaurants at I-City, but I didnt snap many photos here :).

Bcoz I think I'll come to I-city again soon :-P

********************

Nice place to take photos!!!

******************

I-City wishing all Christians, a Merry Christmas 2010 & Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO