Monday, April 11, 2011

Make Me a Belieber, Tune Talk!

If you ask me, what the TOP things you would do to prove that you're a true Belieber? My answer is "OMG, I must go to a Justin Bieber concert!"

Date: 21 April 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 8.30 pm
Venue: Stadium Merdeka

I wish Tune Talk and Nuffnang can help me to get the tickets for Justin Bieber Concert. Pleeeeaseee help me!!! :)

Announcement to all Belieber!! If you still looking for Justin Bieber Concert ticket, please visit the link below. We still have the opportunity to get free tickets from Tune Talk and Nuffnang. Hurry! before the contest ends :)

http://www.facebook.com/tunetalk

http://www.nuffnang.com.my/submission-justin-bieber/

Here I want to tell everyone the 3 things to prove that I'm a true Belieber!

1) Justin Bieber is very talented singer. He can sing and play instrument in the same time. And he do it perfectly!!! I always see his videos on youtube. His talent is really amazing!!! I hope can win the concert tickets, so I can see Justin Bieber live performance.


2) I like Justin Bieber's Hairstyle. Every time I see Justin Bieber on video or magazine, I must look at his hair first. Whatever he does to his hair still makes him look great, cute and wow!!!



3) Justin Bieber shows me that we can achieve success in life if we put an effort and NEVER SAY NEVER. Please watch his video "Justin Bieber Never Say Never" and you will know to be successful person is not easy as you think. We can learn from that :) Just find out what's possible if you never give up!! Justin Bieber is one of my favorite artists right now and I really really hope can go to Justin Bieber's concert soon!!! If I win the tickets, I decide to wear purple because its his favorite color too :)

2 comments:

  1. it's really worked?? is it true to do this??
    u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ed chan, ya and i won the contest :) i really excited...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO