Sunday, February 06, 2011

My friend's engagement day

My friend's engagement day

This week Im working nite shift ... at the morning I have a lot things to do. This situation just make me feel very very tired and exhausted :(

And yesterday was my friend's engagement, at Melaka. We supposely take around 2 hours something to arrive at Melaka from Kuala Lumpur, but we are getting stuck in traffic. At last we arrived there after 4 hours. [12.++pm - 4.++pm].

And WOW, the place just remind me of my kampung at Sabah. Nice place, far from bandar & fresh air :-p Love it !!

And to Suraya & Mat, I just wana say, "Congratulations on your engagement!! God bless both of you. So sweeeeeett :) "

And Suraya, I want you to know that I really happy can attend this special day. I dont know why :) ehehe "Sedaplah hidangan korang time tu ... terutama lauk nangka tu.."

Tommorow is my last day working before my rest day. I can not wait :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO