Friday, August 10, 2012

My New Modem : Huddle XS 4G Mobile Hotspot


Yay, this is my new modem and I bought it last month. So far i can say that this is the fastest internet i ever use.

Before this, i'm using 3G internet and I had paid for my internet connection every months but it signal at my area was very poor. Then, i decided to find another internet package.
 

Green light means it excellent signal. Why i really like to use this modem? Maybe u want to know about it's exceptional features: 
  • Connects up to 5 devices
This type of modem might suitable for those with families. However, I use it for my own self. It can connect up to 5 devices. Since i only have laptop and iphone, so both can connect with Wi-Fi at the same time. No need to subscribe any 3G internet package for iphone. Save!!
  • Battery life for up to 6 hours
The best thing is, this small modem still can use even when i'm outside or hangout with friends at gerai makan :)
  • Wi-Fi internet as fast as 20Mbps
Compare with 3G, 4G line was very fast. Woww...i can surfing internet, watching movie without having to wait long for videos to buffer.
  • Ultra-small lightweight design of 54g, 67[H], 67[L], 12.5[W] mm 
It was small size and i can carry it wherever i want. I can put it in my purse or pocket as well or in my handbag.



It provides 2 types of modem charger. Can charge direct to the plug point or using usb port.


Small but powerfull !!!


As other gadgets, Yes also provide its 'Quick Start Guide'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May J. / Garden feat. DJ KAORI, Diggy-MO